Financial position, robustness, and flexibility are all areas that are vitally important for effective nonprofit leadership. Leaders in nonprofit organizations must understand the drivers of these components of financial strength in order to be successful in pursuing their organizational missions.
Through a unique collaboration, this high-quality, innovative, and affordable continuing education course will help you meet your professional goals. This seminar is designed for mid-level and upper-level nonprofit leaders and those aspiring to leadership positions in all areas of the nonprofit sector. The seminar includes topics of particular interest to fundraising professionals. No background in financial management is required.
- Dashboard financial objectives
- Differences between businesses and nonprofits
- Board dynamics
- Financial strategies and revenue mix
- Funding dynamics and the economy
- Financial statements and financial ratio analysis
- Budgeting, long-range financial planning, and policies
- Cash flow management
- Liability and risk management
Learn more about this class