Study on other campuses

Take a course at another IU campus and transfer credits to IUPUI

Taking a class at an IU campus other than IUPUI is convenient for many students, but check with your SPEA IUPUI advisor first to ensure the class you want to take will fulfill a requirement in your major. Once you have registered and completed your courses, they should appear on your IU Academic Advising Report and unofficial transcript. Additionally, you can access the IUPUI Credit Transfer & Articulation System for more information about transfer credit. 

Study at other universities

IUPUI participates in National Student Exchange (NSE), a nonprofit education consortium that allows students to spend a summer, a semester or an academic year at one of the nearly 200 NSE institutions in the U.S., Canada or U.S. territories. Students pay tuition and fees at IUPUI rates even while they are on exchange, and all course credits transfer back to IUPUI. To qualify, students must:

  • Have completed 24 credit hours
  • Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
  • Be a full-time student at IUPUI.

For more information, contact Asha McCauley, NSE Coordinator at IUPUI, or 317-274-2517.