Degree planning sheets
These degree planning sheets outline requirements for students, but SPEA advises you to also meet regularly with your SPEA Student Services advisor.
|For students admitted to IUPUI
prior to Fall 2013:
For students admitted to IUPUI Fall 2013 and later:
*Please talk to your SPEA Academic Advisor if you are unsure which plan of study you should follow.
- Civic Leadership
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Policy Studies
- Public Safety Management
- Public and Nonprofit Financial Management
- Sustainable Management and Policy
SPEA Undergraduate Course Rotations
- Undergraduate Course Rotation Reference
This document is for reference purposes only and should be used in conjunction with regular academic advising.
Course offerings are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
- Master of Public Affairs
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice & Public Safety
- Master of Public Affairs - Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Master of Public Affairs - Master of Arts in Philanthropic Studies
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Nonprofit Management (on campus)
- Nonprofit Management (online)
- Public Management (on campus)
- Public Management (online)
- Library Management
- Master of Library Science - Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Master of Library Science - Public Management Certificate
- Master of Library Science - Executive Graduate Certificate in Public Management (MLS - PMC)
- Social Entrepreneurship: Nonprofit and Public Benefit Organizations