Graduate course syllabi
These syllabi are intended as a guide to assist in course selection and may differ from what is actually used in class. To see syllabi, please choose among public affairs or criminal justice courses listed below.
To see information about courses offered at Indiana University, including course descriptions, please view the SPEA Bulletin.
The Schedule of Classes is available online from the Office of the Registrar.
Syllabi in PDF format require the free program Adobe Reader.
Sample course syllabi for graduate classes
- SPEA-V 506 Statistical Analysis for Effective Decision Making
- SPEA-V 517 Public Management Economics
- SPEA-V 521 Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector
- SPEA-V 522 Human Resource Management in Nonprofit Organizations
- SPEA-V 523 Civil Society and Philanthropy
- SPEA-V 525 Management in the Nonprofit Sector
- SPEA-V 526 Financial Management for Public, Health, and Not-for-Profit Organizations
- SPEA-V 540 Law and Public Affairs
- SPEA-V 541 Benefit-Cost Analysis of Public and Environmental Policies
- SPEA-V 544 Marketing For Nonprofit Organizations
- SPEA-V 557 Proposal Development and Grant Administration
- SPEA-V 558 Fund Development for Nonprofits
- SPEA-V 560 Public Finance and Budgeting
- SPEA-V 561 Public Human Resource Management
- SPEA-V 598 Governing and Leading in a Global Society